Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Allen and Ginter Wantlist, Not Gonna Sleep Till It Is Done...

I haven't slept much this week... My main job asked me to change shifts starting Monday. Instead of working nights I would now go in at 5 AM. Quite a switch... My other job, the part time one where I work 2 - 3 shifts per week asked me to go full-time temporalily while a co-worked recovers from an illness. Coincendantly they wanted me to work nights - 6 of them. My main job is really busy and they decided to increase our shifts to ten hours a day and have us work 6 days a week. Cool. I like overtime because I like money. Just saying, it is taking its toll. Since Monday I have worked from 5 AM everday until 4 PM, THEN changed clothes and worked from 4:30 till 1:30 AM. Every day, every night from 5 AM till 1:30 AM for 6 days in a row. Tonight is the 6th. Tomorrow I will probably crash and sleep ALL DAY. I need to get back to work, but I wanted to take a second and explain why I haven't been answering emails and such... Oh and I do have a wantlist for 2011 Allen and Ginter now, check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap, get off the internets and go to sleep!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW0A6L9kx4c

    (don't click on that until after you've gotten some sleep)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dayf's right Troll...get some shut eye...btw, great video, many a time i've said that as well...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you got some sleep by the time you read this ! The Allen and Ginter we talked about will be the mail tomorrow.I am definitely interested in the old Tribe cards you mentioned !

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're reading this you should be in bed!!

    ReplyDelete