Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Congrats Giants!

I didn't think the Giants would make the postseason. I didn't think they would do away with the Braves and I was sure the Phillies would sweep them. They shocked me by making the World Series and shocked me even more by winning, especially in such quick fashion... I didn't think y'all had it in you, but I have to says congrats on a GREAT Series San Francisco. I dedicated my blog to the Rangers and their postseason run and to keep things fair I was planning on posting some Giants cards on my other blog - the Nitty Gritty. I really didn't think the Series would be over after 5 games, over before I made my first post. Sheesh.

I will catch up and the next 7 days I will find the most Nitty Gritty Giants to post, starting with this one. Thanks to Rod from Padrographs for sending this card my way about a year ago - I was waiting for the perfect time to post it. I guess the time is now... I was also looking for an excuse to post this 2010 Topps Vintage Legends of McCovey which came to me from BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffett ... There are MANY more where this one came from...

I didn't think you could do it San Francisco, but you proved me wrong. Congratulations to Bochy's Band of Misfits! troll out.

No comments:

Post a Comment