Saturday, April 28, 2012

Updates to All Things in Trollville...

So I get my first day off in 19 days - what do I do? Naturally I spend the morning going through all the AWESOME packages I have received over the past 3 weeks and aggressively update ALL of my wantlists...

Several sets are COMPLETE and many are VERY CLOSE...

My Cardboard Mistress, Stale Gum, Nachos Grande, Dime Boxes, Two By Three Heroes, Crinkly Wrappers, Play at the Plate, Thoughts and Sox, The Hopeful Chase, my AWESOME readers and so many others all got into the action... Its actually amazingly overwhelming...

I have been sooooooooooo busy I barely had the chance to scan the packages and after 3 weeks time I averaged 1.3 packages a day!!!

I owe a lot of folks return packages and this WILL happen, I promise...

I will be updating my lists for the next few hours, but every list that says update 4-28 is already done... I have actually learned my lesson and have gone through EACH and EVERY page in each and every binder to make sure everything is accurate... Some sets weren't as close as I thought - surprise, surprise...

Anyhoo, a huge thanks to everyone who has sent me cards of late, y'all rule!!!!

If we have a trade pending and you haven't heard from me in a while, PLEASE e-mail me a friendly reminder...

As I sort and finish sets, I will want to dump my dupes. I am committed to sending another 5,000 cards to Commons 4 Kids, SO IF YOU STILL NEED CARDS FROM 2009, 2010, 2011 OR 2012 TOPPS - PLEASE send me a message with your needs and I take care of you BEFORE I make my donation.

You can reach me HERE. Thanks sOoOoOoOo! much for reading and helping me reach my collecting goals!!!

Oh, before I sign off - did anyone see the Rays / Rangers game last night??? The Rangers are THE BEST team in the AL (in my opinion) and beating them is a HUGE accomplishment for sure. What a game and what a finish. I don't when I have been this excited about baseball this early in the season. There have been some AMAZING games thus far this season and there are some teams - the A's, Royals, Dodgers, Nats, etc. that have not been too interesting to me in the past, but suddenly are super fun to watch... I REALLY love this game, I love this hobby!!!

So to recap - Rays rule! This hobby rocks! Sets are getting done and I need help finishing more. Wantlists are being updated and I want to trade some more! If I owe you cards - send me a reminder. If you need base cards or inserts or stuff for your PCs from 2009 -2012 Topps - get in touch!

Also, if you are wondering my plans for tonight? (and I know no one is) I will be rolling in the Desoto Parade in Bradenton, Florida with the Bradentucky Bombers. The route is miles long and last year the parade drew over 150,000 people. Should be a good time. The Bombers next home game is May 20th. I will be there!

Una cosa mas - I bought and ripped some wax for the first time in over a month. What did I get? 2012 Topps Opening Day - just 1 jumbo pack, but it felt good and I think I am gonna buy a couple more... Expect a want list to go up very soon.

Go Rays! troll out.

No comments:

Post a Comment