Sunday, May 31, 2009

2008 Topps Heritage Baseball Want List

Once again, dayf at Cardboard Junkie hooked me up with a few short prints and I am very close to finishing the base set, only 14 cards stand between me and a finished low-number set. He also sent along the final 3 New Age Performers cards I needed.
Now the NAP subset is done. The Then and Now subset is done. All the Dick Perez cards are there. The T-205 mini set is done. I have all the Flashbacks and Baseball Flashbacks sets done, too. I have decided not to worry about collecting Clubhouse Collection, Stadium Relics or Chromes, so all of the subsets I am trying to complete, are complete!!! Yay! Thanks dayf! I am finally getting around to start collecting the high numbers set. I have ripped 2 blaster boxes and there's still about 160 cards standing between me and a finished high number set...Want list is here if you can help,
http://www.collectivetroll.webs.com/2008.html
I have a ton of base set dupes, inserts, black backs and a handful of high number doubles, too. Get in touch if you wanna trade, thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I might be able to help you out with this. I will try to look into it tonight.

    ReplyDelete