2. Babe Ruth 714
7. Jim Thome 564-The greatest slugger of this generation, most feared?Moved past Reggie in 2009. Does he have a team to play for in 2010?
8. Reggie Jackson 563
10. Mickey Mantle 536
19. Lou Gehrig 493
21. Carlos Delgado 473 - Should Delgado get healthy enough to play again he can tear this list up pretty quickly. Maybe. He is 37, so maybe not. He played in 26 games last year and hit 4, but starting fresh in 2010, who knows?
22. Dave Winfield 465
23. Carl Yaztremski 452
24. Jeff Bagwell 449 I think Bagpipes is on the ballot in 2010 or is it 2011?25. Dave Kingman 442 Sky King didn't juice, did he? The guy was just a monster naturally, right?
26. Andre Dawson 438 Yep, he's in there.
27. Cal Ripken Jr. 431
28. Mike Piazza 427
29. Chipper Jones 426 Speaking of guys who can still climb this list...29. Billy Williams 426
31. Darrell Evans 414 I like seeing Evans on here. Did he have a nickname?That’s it. I think the list looks a lot better after removing the ‘roids guys. When I was a kid, the 500 Home Run Club was a huge deal, the steroid era has seriously tainted that. There is a lot of fantasy in baseball, but there needs to be more reality. At my job, if you fail a random drug test, you go to rehab or you lose your job. I think this list looks a lot "cleaner", what do you think? Let me knwo if I forgot anyone or added anybody that doesn't belong... I love this hobby! troll out.