Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year! or What Day is It????

Greeting Blog-O-Sphere!!! Happy New Year to everyone! I have been working what seems like an endless shift. The other day when my double ended some people had called out, so I drank some more coffee and kept going… I don’t know how long I have been working, but it’s been a while… I am glad there is no one here with me now to snap a picture because you may get me confused with another blogger (I have a beard, sort of). I am somewhat delirious, but still can’t fall asleep so I got on the computer and was greeted with an amazing surprise… The 2009 Blogger Awards were announced… The Night Owl is the Blog of the Year, the MVP of the blog-o-sphere, Dinged Corners is the winner of the Most Creative Blogger, I Am Joe Collector is the Box Breaker of the Year, My Past Time…I Love It! is the Trader of the Year, Drews Cards is the Best Designed Blog of the Year and the Rookie of the Year went to… Well, you can read it yourself here. Other than the last Award I was pretty happy with the recipients, all great blogs, all well deserved honors…I was honored to be included among the nominees and listed among so many classy and inspiring blogs that I read so often. Congratulations to all of the winners, all of the nominees and all of the awesome and amazing blogs that I read everyday! I’ve said it before, but I will say it again…This community we have here is an amazing thing, I love being a part of this family and I love reading all of the blogs in the card blog-o-sphere! Huge thanks and congrats to Drew from Drew’s Cards for hosting the whole event, I know it was a ton of work and you did a great job on it. 2010 is gonna be a great year for blogging! I look forward to checking out all of the new blogs that will hopefully be popping up on a daily basis…Thanks! Happy New Year!!! Oh... I have got a TON of awesome packages in the mail that are awaiting posting. Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, trades and the like... As soon as I can solve the scanning and workaholic issues they will be posted, thanks again to everyone who has hooked me up!!! I have a bunch of pack rips to throw up, too... Troll (passed) out!

2 comments: