Saturday, July 16, 2011

Off to My LCS With a Lot of Lists and a Little Cash!!!

So it has been a GREAT way for trading and collecting for your friend the Troll... I got my cast off, I ripped a whole bunch of 2011 Topps Series 2, I created some new want lists and made some new trading buddies. Thanks to BA Benny and Justins World I need just 12 cards to finish off 2011 Topps Series 1 and 2... Specifically those cards that I need are: 331,333,343,388,523,541,554,574,582,618 and 639... Please get in touch if you can help a Troll out...
Sticking a fork in 2011 Topps is a top priority right now, but vintage will ALWAYS BE KING in the Casa de Troll... Everybody's favorite Junkie, Senor dayf got the vintage ball rolling with a surprise package and my local buddy Frank came back from a card show in South Florida with 23 1965 Topps cards for me! Thanks to them I need just 159 more cards to finish this off!!! I am sitting at 73.4% completion!!! Now that is a GREAT feeling. My '65 list is up to date once again, check it out here. If you have a spare copy of card #350 I have a cool Blake DeWitt card that I could send your way...
Anyway, I have oodles of cards to post, but now I am racing off to the LCS with Gint-A-Cuffs on my mind... Wish me luck... Go Rays!!! troll out.

1 comment: