Saturday, July 16, 2011

Gint-A-Cuffs ---- I AM IN!!!!

I started blogging in 2009, my first post was around this time of year, when just about every blog was filled with images of Allen and Ginter. By the time I figured out what it was and where to buy it, Gint-A-Cuffs was winding down. Last year I was poised and ready to be a part of it. I signed up, I trash-talked, I bought a new binder and pages and dreamed of pulling rip cards. THEN I realized how broke I was and I never got a box. Hell, I still haven't even finished last years set...


This year, 2011, I am IN!!!!! I stopped by the LCS today. He had picked up a case from his supplier this morning. Within an hour of opening up his case was sold and I GOT A BOX!!! It seems that I always join the party late, but today I was right on time. Of course it is time to go to work so I have to wait till after midnight to get to ripping, but for now I am just thrilled to show off this picture of MY BOX in my HAND!!! 2011 Gint-A-Cuffs Champion, Troll out!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment