Thursday, June 3, 2010

Umm....

I only had time for one real post and I did it on the Nitty Gritty. Everyone is talking about the Kid retiring and the perfect game or not perfect game or whatever. I was at work and missed it. I feel out of touch, but it also leaves me without an opinion... I did try and do a perfect game related post on the Nitty Gritty. Check it out! So, I threw out a question yesterday and got no response. I want to have a contest, but don't really have anything to offer as prizes other than Rays cards. I will figure something out I am sure. I didn't want to go without a post, so here we go. Anyway, here are a few new additions to my ever growing Carl Crawford PC. From 2004 Upper Deck Origins, an Old Judge auto. Also, from 2007 Topps Chrome, a white version, serial numbered to 660. Gotta go to work. I am sure there will be plenty of great historic baseball action tonight, but I will miss it all. Sucks. Go Rays! troll out.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the card on the bottom, good stuff Bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would enojy a Rays prize for winning a contest

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one reason why I like what I do. If I'm at work, I don't miss this stuff, because this stuff is why I'm at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rays prize is aces with me. :)

    ReplyDelete