Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010 Topps - Getting Organized...

So, the super cipher breaker and code cracker Mike G from JDs Wild Cardz was the first to answer my want list call so my list of insert needs is a little smaller. I also went through everything I had from Series 2 and typed up a needs list. Feeling organized. Now if I can manage to not loose them all before I buy a binder I'll be doing great... Oh, I redeemed all of my remaining code cards... Nothing worth posting, but I don't intend to get them. There are 7 cards - 2 from the 70s and the rest are 80s or worse. Let me know if you want them... I collect the Rays and other stuff. I put up my top-21 in the side bar. Yup, I am super organized. Go Rays! Troll out.

1 comment:

  1. Your break shipped. Post will probably come Saturday, but maybe tomorrow or even today depending on time. All I can say is...damn. So many goodies!

    ReplyDelete