Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In It To Win It!!!

We are in!!!! To go along with the best record in baseball, the Rays now have a playoff spot guaranteed… David Price hurled 8 shutout innings of baseball for his 19th win, Carl Crawford and Carlos Pena homered and leadoff hitting catcher John Jaso hit his 3rd triple of the year. I WISH I could have seen it, I wish I could have been there! Sucks when life (and work) gets in the way of the game I love… We are in! Tampa Bay Rays Postseason 2010! Go Rays! Oh and by the by... Congrats to Jonny Gomes and the Reds on reserving their spot in the playoffs as well... Once again, GO RAYS!!! Troll out.

6 comments:

  1. I hope your work doesn't get in the way of one of those 20,000 free seats Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody, please, for the love of god, beat the Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats man, I think I will be rooting for the Rays to win it all this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Rays making it to the postseason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see a Giants/Rays World Series.

    ReplyDelete