Friday, September 10, 2010

2010 Topps and Group Break Stuff...

So I finally found the stack of 2010 Topps inserts that I had been searching for. That plus a few trades that had been sitting on the desk for months. Anyway, my needs list is up to date. I thought I was nearly done, but it turns out I am not even close. I will probably make a list of what I need for the Series 2 base set soon. I only bought 2 cereal boxes of Series 2 and I am done. Perhaps I will have a real post this weekend. I hope. Also... Nearly everyones group break packages have been shipped. Total shipping cost has past $120. I still have a few more boxes ready to go, but I am still missing addresses. If your name is in yellow in the side bar, PLEASE send me your address. Thanks. Go Rays! troll out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Trollman! I bought far less Series 2. It may take a week or more, but I'll try to get my Series 2 organized and see if I can help you out.

    ReplyDelete