Thursday, September 30, 2010

Trade Post Teaser...

This week I received a giant padded mailer from everyone’s favorite Padres fan, Rod from the Padrographs blog. I am no stranger to the awesome stuff that Rod has in his collection, but I am also well aware of his propensity to BIP. For fear of THIS occurring again, I am going to post what he sent quickly… Maybe not today, but soon. I will say that Rod earned HUGE POINTS by including a gift for the Wife, the Legendary Esther Gin N Juice. He sent along this book by skater Joan of Dark titled “Knock Down Knits”. I had to post a stock photo because Esther has hijacked the copy that Rod sent to Florida… So I mentioned that Rod has been known to Bip, right? I will reveal no further details about this package other than this photo… Thanks Rod!!!
Stay tuned to the Troll. Go Rays! Troll out.

3 comments:

  1. 1991 WCW IMPEL'D!

    Sort of like Impaled...only with more 90's-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was just packing material. I should have shredded it first though. Hope you liked the rest of the stuff.

    ReplyDelete