Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Greatest Switch Hitter of All Time?

Please pardon the senationalistic title... I could probably write for a while on that topic. Mickey Mantle, Eddie Murray, Chipper Jones, Chili Davis... My favorites are Ben Zobrist and Brian Roberts. Hey, speaking of Brian Roberts (SMOOOOTH SEGUE) the real purpose of this post is to unveil the newest venture in the Nitty Gritty family of blogs. The blog is called "Leading Off" and is focused on my favorite switch hitter, the Orioles All-Star second baseman Brian Roberts. I have been promising to create a wantlist or have list of my Brian Roberts cards for a while now. Well, I had the afternoon off today and I started working on my list and a new blog was born, it just happened. Anyway, go give it a try, you can find it RIGHT HERE! Go Rays! Go Roberts!

No comments:

Post a Comment