Monday, February 1, 2010

Ripping Between Classes... Pack #27 of 1997 Pinnacle X Press

Very busy today, but I had to wash up to go to class, so I figured I would post a QUICK rip. Not too many words here, but it's another pack down. Here we go with the 27th pack of 1997 Pinnacle X Press:
Trying to move right along… Lots of dupes here, but cool looking cards nonetheless…

#141 Ivan Rodriguez Texas Rangers PEAK PERFORMERS (I can’t wait to count up everything and see how many Pudge cards have been pulled)
#71 Mark Grace Chicago Cubs
#11 Cecil Fielder New York Yankees
#126 Jose Cruz Jr. Seattle Mariners
#?? Swing for the Fences Game Card-Derek Bell Houston Astros
#108 Brian Jordan St. Louis Cardinals
#101 Rondell White Montreal Expos
#90 Edgar Renteria Florida Marlins
That’s it, short and sweet. I have a fuel tank to attend to (and a class to attend!). More to come later. Go Rays! Troll out!

No comments:

Post a Comment