Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'll Be Back!

I take my final final exam tomorrow at ten AM. I am mega stressed on this one. Regular posting should resume on Friday unless failure related depression takes over. I haven't been to the Post Office all week. I haven't shipped nor received. I have a very exciting personal announcement and I will tie that into the pending contest. I am working on acquiring an amazing prize. Cross your fingers and stay tuned. I STILL LOVE this hobby! Go Rays (whats left of them)! troll out.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exam and I look forward to your return and announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I'm interested in this announcement too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stooopid, stooopid finals. I still have dreams I'm taking finals. Ugh. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck man... just remember if you're nervous during the final, just imagine that everyone taking the test is naked.

    Wait no, that's terrible advice. Quit reading this nonsense and go study!

    ReplyDelete