Monday, December 6, 2010

Trade Bait Update

Greetings Trollites!!!
I wanted to thank everyone for checking out my 1965 Topps Trade Bait Posts. Four of you took advantage of these, a few cards have been claimed, I scratched several cards off of my wantlist AND I finished up 2 different Allen and Ginter mini subsets, so I am pretty happy. There are still a bunch more cards available. I want to keep on posting more vintage trade bait, but unless there are readers out there who have cards from my wantlist that are just waiting for the right bait card, I think it would be a waste of time. What do you guys think? Anyway, I think I need only 14 more cards to polish off the first 20 pages in my binder. This number includes Hank Aaron and Roger Maris, but whatever...
Go Rays! troll out.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should post more vintage. And I probably have cards you need or could entice you with other cards, I just don't feel like looking through all of your Want Lists at 1 in the morning.

    haha

    ReplyDelete