Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yet Even More Phun!

Way back in February I posted these cards that I got from everyone’s Phavorite Phillies Phanatic, Mr. Deal from the Phungo Blog. It was a pretty awesome trade package and that Aki patch is still one of the best cards in my collection. Anyway, at the base of that post 10 months ago I mentioned that there was a Phungo Cards Combo Pack included in the package. I think I said I would post it the following day or something like that. I am a little late with it, obviously, BUT I am trying here… If you have ever traded with Deal before, you have probably gotten a couple of his sweet custom cards. He hooked me up with Rays players and Negro League Legends AND a very cool Don Zimmer card in a Rays uniform. He also included a non-custom card created by Topps over 50 years. I can’t believe I waited so long on this awesome card, I really hope that I thanked Deal for it. If I didn’t, sorry, and THANKS DEAL!!! You rock! Oh, you want to see the card? You can find it right here as it is the Nitty Gritty Card of the Day today… 2 pictures plus 656 words equals 2,656 Nitty Gritty words! Go Rays! Troll out.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to get in touch with you. Can you please email me steveadler AT friarhood.com? Thanks

    ReplyDelete