Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thanks dayf!!!

Everyone's favorite Junkie has been hooking me up left and right... Apparantly he "found" a bunch of vintage cards in his basement and he drew a masterpiece to capture the moment. I will post said masterpiece when I can scan it. The wife says it is suitable for framing...
Aside from that he has offered up a little pile of "worthless cards" from 2011 Topps. This will whittle my want list down to just 5 cards. They are cards numbered 388,523,574,582 and 639... I also now have 56 Kimball Champions minis, so I need only 44 more to finish that too. I certainly wouldn't mind if you offered any of these up to me... I MAY have ripped my box of Allen and Ginter and I MAY post the results soon... I have also realized that I now have 20 dupes from 1963 Topps. Is anyone else collecting this set??? About a dozen of them happen to be Cleveland Indians. I think I will post them all as bait tomorrow. Stay tuned. For now everyone must suffer along with me. I am gonna keep posting lil Blake DeWitt until a Cubs fan steps up and offers to take it...

Go Rays! troll out.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to take it off your hands, but I have nothing to trade for it. However, my birthday is at the end of this month, if you get desperate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the indians, let me look through you want list and put something together.

    Thanks

    Tim'Axemanohio'

    ReplyDelete