Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2009 Topps Heritage Needs List

So, many people have e-mailed me, wanting to help me finish off my 2009 Topps Heritage set. Asking if I was ever gonna post a needs list. Well, honestly, the list is so long, it's kind of embarrassing, but here it is:
http://collectivetroll.webs.com/2009.htm
I have ripped exactly 35 packs of this so far. No money, can't even find them anywhere. I bought the lone box at my local hobby shop and got one retail blaster at Target and a couple of packs at K-Mart and I can't find it anywhere locally. So, embarrassing or not, here is my list. Help is welcome, I suppose I can't get upset if you choose to point and laugh or mock or whatever...
Troll out.

2 comments:

  1. I can help you out with that list...I'll shoot you an email with the cards I can send you.

    ReplyDelete