Monday, August 3, 2009

Matinee Monday

I love weekday afternoon games!!! James Shields and Bruce Bannister had an awesome pitchers duel today, Bannister got the better of the deal. Tomorrow afternoon, I will be at the Trop, hoping for another pitcher's duel. Scott Kazmir will be taking on Zach Greinke. The game starts at 12:08. This is the first Monday matinee game that I can recall at Tropicana Field. I am psyched! I will have a full report on the game, hopefully detailing Kazmir's first no hitter!
Go Rays! troll out.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun and good luck getting some autographs. Hopefully, Grienke will throw a complete game since the pen is awful and Soria will likely be unavailable. Otherwise, the Rays have a great chance of winning the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I will have an autographed card out to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete