Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Who's Down With OPC?

Yeah you know me! I am making a big effort to downsize and get rid of any random cards from sets that I am not collecting. I have been able to pull of trades this week to liquidate my extra 2009 Topps and Upper Deck, now I am looking at the leftover O Pee Chees. I have traded all of the inserts and a few team sets, but I am still left with 59 base cards and 15 different black borders. Of those, 4 out of the 15 (.267) are members of the Detroit Tigers, go figure… Anyway, I am going to list all of the black cards that I have. These are dying to find a good home! 2 Jim Thome, 17 Cody Ross, 49 Jeremy Guthrie, 92 Brandon Inge, 178 Placido Polanco (mini), 216 Mark Teahen, 244 Todd Helton, 309 Josh Willingham, 319 Rowland-Smith, 345 Bobby Jenks, 413 Marcus Thames, 488 Armando Galarraga, 518 Nationals Team Checklist, 579 David Freese and 596 Dexter Fowler. Any takers? By the by, the Rays beat Roy Halladay AGAIN! Pena tagged his league leading 35th and Zobrist added one of his own. It wasn't pretty (giving up a grand slam and all) but Jeff Niemann leads all rookies once again with 12 wins. Go Rays! Troll out.

6 comments:

  1. I might be interested in the Teahen. What would you want for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind the Freese card if you feel like setting it aside for me. I am working on building up a new stack of Rays cards for you, but I want to wait until I have enough to send to make it worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great win for the Rays last night! Niemann wasn't on his game, but like you said, the bats came through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey - i need 17 Cody Ross, 49 Jeremy Guthrie, 92 Brandon Inge, 319 Rowland-Smith, 345 Bobby Jenks, and 413 Marcus Thames
    let me know what i can send in return (rays?)
    gcrlATcomcastDOTnet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got crickets when I tried to get rid of the O-Suck-E's. They found Jacoby and the recycle bin. Worst product of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zack, Madding and GCRL, those cards are set aside for you guys... That just leaves 178 (mini), 244, 488, 518 and 596 left for the black bordered cards...

    ReplyDelete