Sunday, August 30, 2009

YUTO MIYAZAWA Autograph

For some reason I can't stop buying this product. I finally pulled an autograph, too. I jumped out of my skin when I saw that dark border in the pack. Sure enough, it wasn't just a regular old relic, but one of 239 cards that guitar prodigy YUTO MIYAZAWA signed for the set. I think he's like 9 or 10? I was really hoping for a Kershaw or at least Billy The Marlin... I'm told this sells on ebay. I am not a registered user so I can't check completed items. Is it? troll out.

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Interesting, but not interesting enough to trade a Crawford exquisite auto. Besides, I bet you can get something decent selling it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the card has sold recently for:

    $28, 26, 27, and 30. Two people are attempting to sell it for $120 and another for $500, but I don't think that's at all reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nathaniel! Anyone wanna sell it for me? Or make a trade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep it dude or wait for a trade..... Ebay suck for sellers you won't make money, just hang on to it and see if a trade comes out of it.... Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should keep it... that was nice pull... i'd love to add that to my pc. if you decide to sell it, lmk... i'd bid on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuji, i probably won't put it on ebay, but if you wanna make a trade, send me an email at bacontowne @ yahoo.com. it is a nice pull, but being the only 2009 auto in my collection, it doesn't seem right because i don't have any Rays autos from this year. i would like to keep my collection to sports right now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We would definitely be interested in a trade. Fine pull!

    ReplyDelete