Sunday, August 7, 2011

2011 Topps Needs... I Wanna Finish this Set Bad! Help a Troll Out...

So as I mentioned in the previous post - BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet hooked me up with a bunch of 2011 Topps cards... Today, while watching the Braves and Mets duke it out I put all my 2011 Topps cards in the binder and I realized I wasn't doing as well as I had thought. I have been saying that I was 5 cards away from being done. Turns out I need 14 more to finish it off. I am anxious for Updates and Highlights now, but I really wanna finish this puppy off before U & H comes out. These are the cards I need:
35,202,331,333,343,388,523,541,554,574,582,618,639 and 653... If you can help me out, PLEASE shoot me an e-mail and we will make a deal... Also, I know that I still have trade bait cards that were claimed, but I have not yet shipped. I think that is because I am lacking addresses, so Daily Dimwit - If you still need those Diamond Giveaway cards, PLEASE send me your address. The Braves are leading the Mets by a run with 2 outs in the 9th. The two outs came courtesy of a really nice double play turned by Dan Uggla, who also extended his hitting streak. Nick Evans is at bat and you can feel the tension... Well, the tension didn't last too long, the Braves won it... I didn't care who won, but I enjoyed the game. I added a classic Gary Carter card in honor of BA Benny and because I am posting about 2011 Topps. My want list is UP TO DATE by the way... Check it out! Go Rays! troll out.

2 comments:

  1. I've got some of the Series 2 cards you need: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2011/02/2011-topps-for-trade.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NachosGrande+%28Nachos+Grande%29

    Shoot me an email if you are interested in trading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you an e-mail! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete