Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wasn't There a Really Big Baseball Series Held Not Too Long Ago?

Gosh, the World Series seems like it happened years ago... When it ended I had promised to post some Giants cards on my other blog. Well, I finally put one up. You can check it out in all of its Nitty Gritty goodness right here...


Aside from that, I have been a card sorting, list compiling maniac. I sorted through ALL of my Rays cards which is about 30,000. I sorted everything into seperate boxes of Topps, Topps Chrome, Upper Deck, Bowman, Topps Heritage, Bowman Heritage and Bowman Chrome. I want to document and finish all of those sets first. The Fleer, Donruss and spinoffs of the other brands will be dealt with later...


I did pick out a few favorite sets to work on, like Fleer Tradition, Upper Deck Vintage, 2008 Upper Deck Documentary and Topps Total. Lists will be coming soon. I have also spent a lot of time getting all of the cards I have recieved into their appropriate binders. I owe some traders some posts, but it feels a ton better knowing all the cards are where they belong...


I do also realize that I stumbled past 100,000 hits. I have the prize cards in my hot little hands and will open the contest soon... Thanks for reading! Go Rays! troll out.

1 comment:

  1. wow... can't imagine how long it took for you to sort 30,000 cards. that's crazy. i love sifting through and sorting my cards... but i usually take on a 5,000 count box at a time. And that usually kills an afternoon.

    btw... congratulations on passing 100k hits!

    ReplyDelete