Thursday, March 24, 2011

A 1/20,000 Pack Hit at the LCS...

So my LCS bought a case of 2011 Topps hobby. The owner said if he sold half of it he would let me rip a box for fun in the shop. Well I ripped the box today. No hits in the first 20 packs. Pulled 2 boring relics in the next 3 packs and then I pulled a 1/20,000 1/1 autographed sketch card. My math is fuzzy, but that is a hobby case hit or better. I think it was the "guaranteed box auto" because I didn't pull another. I didn't even realize it was a 1/1 at first. Basically while I was complaining about no auto in the box I started looking at card backs and noticed. He wanted to show the card off to a couple of potential buyers, but I get to bring it home tomorrow. I will post it then and it will probably fly off to eBay from there. I wanted to post a teaser just in case anyone knew anything about these autographed sketch cards. The odds I listed I got from an eBay description - I don't really know anything about these cards... Cheers! Baseball season is coming!!! troll out.

2 comments:

  1. you and your luck. congrats bud! can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great pull! I can't wait to see who it is!

    ReplyDelete