Saturday, March 26, 2011

2011 Topps Haves and Wants...

So, after my last post of my super rad 1/1 Albert Pujols cards which will hopefully bring in enough dinero to get a hobby box or 2 of 2011 Heritage several of you e-mailed me asking if I had a want list for 2011 Topps. Well, I have exactly 100 cards so far. This means that I still need 230 to finish off ye olde set. I did put together a list, finished it just a few minutes ago actually. My 100 cards are now in a binder along with the 5 minis I have, plus all of my dupes and the various inserts that I will NOT be collecting. You can click RIGHT HERE to see what I got... Thanks so much for checking out my list. Hopefully I have something that someone needs... By the way, I am WAY over tired and I think this entire post links to my wants/trade list... troll out.

1 comment:

  1. Marck I will check your want list. I just posted a bunch of the inserts I got. I am trading for Padres variations and inserts.

    ReplyDelete