Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Card 'o da Day So Cool I Didn't Have to Write About It...

Today's CT Card o da Day comes from 1963 Topps baseball, card #138 to be specific. Over the years I have made over 700 posts and have probably written close to a million words about the cards I own and the cards I want. This is a card that I own and a card that I have wanted for some time now. It is a card that is SO awesome that I wouldn't do it justice by blabbering on about it, so here it is: The Pride of the N.L.. It features 2 of the GREATEST players ever to play the game on ONE AWESOME CARD!!! They also happen to both be in the starting line-up on the ALL TROLL team. Enjoy! By the way this is the 81st 1963 Topps card to go into the binder. The list is of course up to date, check it out! Go Rays! troll out...

1 comment:

  1. Imagine having that one autographed (in person) by both of these gentlemen.

    ReplyDelete