Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm Not Special...

I am just like everyone else in the blog-o-sphere. I want to win a FREE box of 2010 Topps Chrome. If you hadn't already read about the contest on the 5000 other blogs that already posted this link - The Georgia Mindset is giving away a FREE box of shiny cards! Click HERE to enter and win!

I love a quick and simple contest, but more than that I love finding a new card blog to read. A few of my favorite blogs have fallen idle or just don't post that much anymore. The Georgia Mindset seems to be a pretty fresh blog and if not for this contest and ALL of this crazy advertising I probably wouldn't have found it. Anyway, you knew I couldn't just post a link... Actually I posted it a couple of times - you have like 7 different spots to click and enter so go do it and good luck to all! I love our network of awesome card blogs!


On a personal note, my blogging pace slowed a lot with my new job this year. I love doing this so much and I REALLY the readers that have patiently stuck with me through it all. I will keep on posting with every second of time I get and SOMEDAY I will post ALL of the great trades I have received in 2010.


There are some awesome and super generous folks out there and I owe many of you return packages. It WILL happen. I appreciate your patience.


Oh... Speaking of contests, I am slowly inching towards 100,000 hits and I promised a contest when I hit that plateau and that will happen as well. I am putting a poll on the sidebar to let y'all choose what you would like to win when it happens.


I can't sign off without mentioning the last two baseball games. As always I was at work when the games were played and as always my awesome neighbor DVRed them for me. Thing is that it wasn't great baseball and I wasn't all that inspired to watch them. I do have a soft spot for Freddy Sanchez (ex-Buc) and Aubrey Huff (ex-Ray), but when I hopped on the Rangers bandwagon I really expected more of them. Come on Texas, wake the heck up!


On a different note, I am thinking of liquidating my Scott Kazmir collection to make my wantlists smaller and make my Carl Crawford collection bigger. Get in touch if you wanna make a deal. I am still a Kaz fan - I am just not enjoying chasing his stuff like I used to...

The images in this post have NOTHING to do with the post, BUT I wanted to show off some new CC cards that have shown up in my mailbox...




Go Ra(y)ngers! troll out.

No comments:

Post a Comment