Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Want List is Up!

I mentioned before that I decided to collect 1965 Topps AGAIN. I got very close (80%) to finishing the set before I lost them all. I wasn't planning on trying again, but I just really like this set and my fellow bloggers have been very generous. I decided that with my budget I would chase the set in stages. Initially I was planning on working on cards 1-90 only. 10 pages worth and within the realm off possibilities for my budget. Things have been going well with that plan and I am only 21 cards away from finishing off the first ten pages. With that success I added a few more pages to the binder and a list to go along with them. I also picked up a few of the key cards to help me on my way. My time is limited for commentary, but here is the newest addition to my 1965 Topps collection, a very sharp card #150 of the 1964 American League MVP and arguably the GREATEST third baseman of ALL Time Brooks Robinson. Anyway, the new WANT LIST is right HERE and incidentally I updated all of my other lists, too. Thanks for looking! I love this game, I love this hobby. Go Rays! Troll out.

1 comment:

  1. Is your Heritage 2010 wantlist up to date? I have a tremendous stack here I set aside for you but never sent out.

    ReplyDelete