Monday, June 28, 2010

The Readers Have Spoken!

Thanks to everyone for voting. I think that all involved got a chance to vote. It wasn't close, the majority have spoken and I will "rip it and ship it!". All the wax shown here plus a whole bunch of loose packs will be ripped this week and divided up team by team. I will get everything in the mail a week from Monday. There is close to 300 packs worth of cards here and I am optimistic that there will be some good stuff in the rip so I think some of you will be very happy. At the very least I think everyone will have 50 or more cards of their favorite team. If I haven't traded with you recently, please resend me your address. Also, PLEASE do post your take on your own blogs. Thanks to everyone for your patience and understanding. I was really excited about this rip, but I got overwhelmed. I hope that everyone will be happy when they get their cards. Thanks again. Go Rays! troll out.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, if you have unpaid slots, let me know what the price of admission is. :-) I don't care what team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,
    I THINK that everyone has paid already. It was a while back so I am assuming and leaving it on the honor system. If I were you I would contact Spastik Mooss who has the Indians in the break. He may be willing to trade some stuff your way... Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm particularly excited about those cans 'o cards there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Troll... when you bust that box of OPC.... any chance of you checking out my wantlist???
    mostly inserts needed....

    ReplyDelete