Monday, July 5, 2010

Allen and Ginter Mania!!!

Ginter mania, Ginter fever, everyone has it. I have yet to see a single pack or card in person and the anticipation is killing me. I know I have a lock on all of the Rays cards because I have my slot reserved in the Long Fly Ball to Because... super amazing group case break. Yep, Tunguska is ripping a CASE and splitting it up team by team. I am fairly certain that I will be getting a rip card and an Evan Longoria autographed cabinet card, but there are probably cards of your favorite team as well. Unbelievably there are still 11 team slots available in the break. The Red Sox, Indians, White Sox, Royals, Twins, A's, Angels, Pirates, Mariners, Reds, Astros, Brewers, Giants, Rockies, Padres, D-Backs and the Brewers are all STILL AVAILABLE. I am really anxious for this break to get going, so PLEASE go check out this link. Slots are very fairly priced and this is 2010 Allen and Ginter so get on it! I might sneak in another post today, but tonight you can find me at the Trop watching the Rays destroy Boston and witnessing Matt Garza notch his 10th win. Hell yeah! Go Rays! Troll out.

1 comment: