Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Speaking of All Stars...

This guy went to the Midsummer Classic 15 times and is arguably the greatest rightfielder of All Time. He is most certainly my favorite player. I met reader Paul through blogging, but realized that he lives within 5 miles of me. We got together this weekend and did some face to face trading. The result was 23 cards being scratched off my ’65 Topps wantlist including this one, card #160 of Roberto Clemente. The list is up to date if you are interested… Thanks Paul! I am recording the game tonight while I am at work so don’t tell me what happens! Go Rays! Troll out.

2 comments:

  1. It was a good game dude. Except for the 1 hour of pre-game crap, but after that it was great! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made a face to face trade since I was a kid...that's a nice one to scratch off your list! Enjoy the game.

    ReplyDelete