Sunday, September 20, 2009

An Imageless and Anticlimatic Ginter Post...

Well, I’ve been obsessively chasing it for a while and now it is nearly put to rest and it seems really anti-climatic. I don’t have them in my hands just yet, but I have arranged a few trades today and this year’s Ginter is pretty much done! I should be receiving the 8 short prints that I needed to finish the set in the mail next week. That means the 1-350 set is done. I finished the 1-75 National Pride set last week. I need just one more card to finish off the Baseball Highlights Sketch card set. That elusive card is #3. Someone PLEASE send that my way! I now every Rays mini (or expect them in the mail) except for Pat Burrell and I am not in a huge hurry for that one. I may chase after some of the other minis sets, but 2009 Allen & Ginter is basically done for me. It was a wild and oft times disappointing and frustrating ride, but it seems like it’s done. I will say that it was easier than Heritage. Thanks to all for trading with me! I still have plenty of Ginter trade bait left. The Rays lead the Jays 3-1 in the bottom of the 8th inning at the Trop and I gotta get back to work. Go Rays! Troll out.

3 comments:

  1. Is it the Randy Johnson sketch? If so, drop me a message with your address, and I will get it off to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... I have number 3, its number 4 that I need. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, thanks to Alicia at The Hamiltonian, that set is done, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete