Thursday, September 24, 2009

TRADE BAIT POST PART ONE!

As you can imagine, I had a really long intro for this post, explaining where this cards from, which I pulled, which I purchased and what color socks I was wearing when I did so. The freaking post was three pages long before I got to the cards, so I will try and redo this and do it a little quicker. I spent too much money buying cards and ripping wax. Bottom line. I extended my collection to include everything I thought looked cool (and some of these cards look really cool!) and every player I thought was worth collecting. I want to keep on collecting, but I wanna stay focused. I want my Rays collection to keep on growing and above all I wanna finish one of the freaking Topps Heritage sets before the series reaches the 1987 Topps design. Here are my trade bait cards, I am not in a rush to get rid of any of them. Some are okay, some are good, some are awesome. I want to get equal return for them. If you see something you like, you can claim it in the comments section, but please send me an e-mail, too. Tell me exactly what card you want and tell me exactly what card(s) you are going to give me for it. I am looking for cards from my Topps Heritage Wantlists. I am also looking for Ginter hits-a rip card, Bazooka back, silk or Negro League autographs. I will trade for Rays relics or autos. I will also trade for base cards (not one for one) of Carl Crawford, Jason Bartlett, Wade Davis, Evan Longoria, Tim Beckham or Desmond Jennings, provided I don’t have them. Basically, if you see something you want, e-mail me an offer. Most of the relics cards are in thick Lucite cases and don’t scan well at all, but the scan will give you an idea. This is trade bait post 1, you can thank me for making this into a LOT shorter. While you are here, check out my wantlists, read some of my other stories, follow the blog, make a comment, whatever. Thanks for looking and lets do some trading! Oh, I have uncompleted trades (my end) with Madding from Cards on Cards and Jeff from Closet Full of Cardboard. You guys have first dibs. Here we go!
2009 Goudey Memorabilia-Joe Mauer-Card *TAKEN* #GM-MA 2009 Allen and Ginter Game Worn Jersey Relic-David Wright-Card #AGR-DAW2 *TAKEN*
2008 Upper Deck X Relic-Jorge Posada-Card *TAKEN* #UDXM-PO 2009 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors-Card#C73-Chris Davis (505/560) and Card#C83-Adam Dunn (430/560) 2005 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Team Trios Astros-Richard Hidalgo, Moises Alou, Jeff Bagwell-Card#TT-43 (070/150) 2008 Upper Deck Timeline Certified Auto-Rickie Weeks-Card#267 (01/10) 2009 Allen and Ginter Game Worn Jersey Relic-Magglio Ordonez-Card#AGR-MO 2007 and 2008 Moments and Milestones-Johan Santana-Card#87(007/150&024/150) and Francisco Liriano-Card#66(18/29) 2003 Upper Deck National Pride Game Worn Relic-Conor Jackson-Card#NP-CJ 2001 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Game Worn Jersey-Chipper Jones-Card#J-CJ 2009 Allen and Ginter Short Prints-Card #s 300 TAKEN ,320,336,345,347 TAKEN and 349 2008 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Game Worn Jersey-Eric Chavez-Card#CC-EC 2009 Upper Deck Series 1-Game Used Patch-Roy Halladay *TAKEN* -Card#GJ-RO (12/25) 2009 Upper Deck A Piece of History-Certified Autograph-James Parr-Card#131 1997 Donruss Preferred Tins-Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken or Albert Belle 2009 Allen and Ginter Black Bordered Minis-Troy Tulowitzki #14, Albert Pujols #71 *TAKEN*, Justin Upton #84, Tim Lincecum #224 *TAKEN* or Brett Gardner #295 That’s all for tonight, much more tomorrow! If ya see anything you want, e-mail me your offer at bacontowne at yahoo dot com. Better images can be provided by request. Thanks for looking! Go Rays! Troll out.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to trade for the Pujols (predictable, I know) and Lincecum A&G black border minis. I don't have any more "hits" at the moment to send you, but I'll be on the look out, especially when I hit the monthly card show next which is coming up again in about 3 weeks. I think the Brian Roberts market around here is largely untapped. Also, since the Lincecum card is actually for my girlfriend, I will probably go through her collection and see if she has anything you might be interested. Let me know if that sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love either the Wright A&G relic or the Halladay patch card. Re: your earlier email. Don't care which you send.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All...so...nice. I'll see if I have anything worthy when I get home from work later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah damn, nothing you need hahaha. Hope the Mauer, Papi Short Print and Weeks go to a good home hahaha.

    ReplyDelete