Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Roller Derby Awesomeness!!!

My apologies for my absence… Very busy with roller derby, a potential new job, Rays baseball, Charlotte Stone Crabs baseball, regular work and school…. The Franky Panky Roller Derby Invitational was AMAZING!!! The Cincinnati Roller Girls led by Hannah Ouchocinco, K Lethal, June With A Cleaver, Sadistic Sadie, Trauma, SK8 Crime, Nuke Em and SK8ER-Kinney were UNBELIEVABLEY awesome. I had never seen derby played at that level before… The Hell Razors from Dallas were pretty awesome, too! Anita Riot, Miley Virus, Weapon X, Hot For Teacher, Olive Illegal and The Rink Panther were all top notch as well… Our girls from Tampa and Tallahassee were pretty great too… Working with all of the amazing national announcers is always awesome-thanks to Bob Noxious, Showtime, Vince Hannity, Glypher, Space Monkey and Crow for making it great… I do have at least 1,000 more photos too if anyone is interested... Go Rays! Go Bombers! Go DERBY!!! Troll out!

4 comments:

  1. I love the roller derby! We have the Rose City Rollers here in Portland. I've been to a few. If you haven't, you don't know what you're missing out on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the names of the skaters. Nice shots, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in seeing more photos!! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched Whip It the other day, and despite the fact that the star annoys the ever loving shit out of me in everything, I thought the roller derby looked pretty bad ass. I have no idea how accurate it is as far as roller derby is concerned, but it looked cool in the movie.

    ReplyDelete