Monday, April 5, 2010

Turkey Red Radness!

I showed off the 2 pages I was able to complete after getting packages from the Great Orioles Autograph Project and Play at the Plate. I was hoping to fill up some more pages with the rest of the great stuff they both sent, but I am not quite there yet. I did finally have enough Turkey Reds to put them in sleeves and into the binder and that is pretty darn exciting. Thanks to 16, yep 16 super rad Turkey Reds from Play at the Plate, I am halfway there... I think everyone loves the Turkey Red sets. The classic look and the combination of players from the past and present make for a near perfect set. The set includes (and PatP sent) legendary Hall of Famers and stars from my youth (who also happen to be HOFers) as well as current stars and more current stars. Thanks again to Play at the Plate for these awesome cards! I am now way past the halfway point on this set. If you have any of these cards: 2,4,6,7,9,11,13,17,21,22,25,
27,28,30,31,34,39,40 and 47 - get in touch with me and lets make a deal! Oh, I am still waiting on JDs Daddy who is picking 6th to choose his card for the contest so I can ship everyone's prizes. If you haven't sent me your address yet, please do! My email is bacontowne at yahoo dot com. The GREATEST EVER polls are nearing the end. Thanks to everyone for voting so far. We have had very few votes for the top second baseman, so PLEASE VOTE!!!!
Go Rays! Back to work. Troll out.

1 comment: