Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Little Bit of Sunday Trade Bait...

I recently came into a little bit of 2007 Topps Chrome and ended up with 3 autographed, serial numbered chrome refractor cards. One of them has already been claimed. The other two are up for grabs. I would like a Rays autograph in exchange. If you want one, please claim here and send me an email at bacontowne at yahoo dot com.
First off is Kansas City centerfielder Mitch Maier.
The next one has already been claimed by Rhubarb Rhunner, but I will post it anyway, it is Glen Perkins of the Twins.
The final autographed card is of former Chicago Cub and current Orioles infielder Scott Moore.
Get in touch if you would like any of these. Thanks for looking. Go Rays! Wait, Go Rangers! Troll out.

1 comment:

  1. I claim the Moore! I'll check what kind of Rays autos I've got, and I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete