Friday, October 29, 2010

Mailbag Update...

Ran out of time to post. Rhubarb Runner is on deck - look for that SOON. On my way to the post office with packages for Gellner, Justin in Louisiana, Nachos Grande, Play at the Plate, Night Owl and Rhubarb...

That should empty my wallet, but the following folks can expect some mail love from Trollville: Captain Canuck, Anthony K., Wicked Ortega, Smed's Card Blog, McCann Can Triple, Jonathan at RGB Cards, Ryan's Memorabilia and BA Bennys Baseball Card Buffet.


I appreciate everyone's patience with me.


I worked some crazy extra overtime this week SO a week from today I will have some extra postage money and will finally get all caught up. Since I hate posts without pictures, here are 2 cards from the Rhubarb Runner exchange. These are probably the least interesting out of the lot, so it won't detract from the pending post, but they have World Series significance as both players used to drive in Devil Rays, but now are on opposite sides in the Series.


Gotta run. Go Ra(y)ngers! troll out.

1 comment:

  1. And...I've started another pile! Mark that UD Portraits #SE-6 as in the bag, dude.

    ReplyDelete