Friday, May 14, 2010

The Joy of a Competed Page-Yo Mama Edition

This Joy of a Completed Page segment is brought to you by Peterson from the Sign Here and Here blog. He hooked me up with a ton of stuff including the Duke Snider and Frank Robinson cards to finish off this page. I hope to post all of the Rays goodness he shipped my way soon. For now, enjoy a reprinted sample from each year from 1952-1960. I would LOVE to own any one of these amazing cards. I kinda wish that Topps had included Clemente and Aaron in this, but that is my only complaint. This filled page looks GOOD! Thanks so much to Peterson and everyone else who helped me fill this one up. My want lists for this set are up to date. For this set, I still need these cards: 13,14,20,24,27,29,31,37,39,42,43,44,51,52,54,55,56 and 57. #13 and 14 would be my Most Wanted as that would fill up another awesome page. Get in touch if you can help a Troll out. Don’t forget to check out a Pack to be Named Later. I have a ton of wax I will be ripping over there. Today’s pack is 1985 Topps Super. They are big! Oh, as a reminder. All of the stuff I rip on a PTBNL goes into the team piles for the group break, so you should really check it out. Go Rays! Troll out.

2 comments:

  1. Love the header. I'll double check to see if I have any more dupes for you! I'm heading over to check out the break. You should post a reminder of who has tge teams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine great cards espescially the rad Little Luis!

    moe.

    ReplyDelete