Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Blog Header...

Some of you may have noticed the revolving door that is my blog header... I do intend on changing this image every now, but I wanted to mention the new one. It is a custom card made by Mark (without a C) of the Mark's Ephemera blog. He and I have a connection for several reasons, but mainly because our first names are pronounced the same even though they are spelled differently. Anyway, the custom card he sent floored me. I love it! I couldn't edit my blog quick enough to get it up there as a header. A few of you have made me sombrero cards and I love them all, but they have all been players with sombreros photoshopped onto their heads. This is real and sombrero-tastic! Thanks so much Mark! Go Rays! Troll out.

2 comments:

  1. I was just getting ready to comment on your last header, but this has absolutely got me buggin'...the 70s were a hell of a time...

    ReplyDelete