Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It is Your Civic Duty

... to VOTE! There is a poll, which can be found right HERE for the top sportscard blog in the WORLD. Many members of our card blogging family are up for the Award and over 500 folks have voted already. It sounds prestigious and whomever wins will appreciate the award that much more if a whole bunch of folks vote, so go do it! Here is the link to VOTE again, check it out and give some love to Mojo and Beardy, Drew's Cards, Cardboard Junkie or whomever your favorite blog is. I hate posts without pictures, so I added one to this. This is a 2010 SlangKo Original of Hall of Famer Al Kaline. I love me some SlangKo and this a great looking card of a great player. Thanks for the card Sean! Oh, speaking of Al Kaline... I would consider Mr. Tiger to be one of the best right fielders ever. According to the vote on the poll for top right fielder, he ain't THE best. That distinction is shared between Hank Aaron and Babe Ruth with Roberto Clemente hot on their tails. I am going to keep putting up best ever polls on this blog as well as the Nitty Gritty and Leading Off. Please check 'em out and VOTE on those, too. I will cover every position and then get into pitchers and eventually determine the All Troll (Reader selected) All Time Super Mega Greatest Baseball Team Ever. So far Ted Williams and Ruth and Aaron are in! A new poll will go up on each blog later tonight. Also later tonight I will post info on my new player collection and oh, I will also post the results from that contest we had over here last week. Go Rays! troll out.

1 comment:

  1. Bad News for Ebay Sellers.

    Today was the first day of free postings under 99 cents on ebay (up to 100 a month - up from 5).
    Yesterday there were 207,000 Topps cards listed for sale. Today there is 1.5 Million listings for Topps cards.

    ReplyDelete