Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2008 Allen and Ginter-Completed Page!!!!!!!!

I love completed pages… This is the first of several pages featuring 9 different cards from the 2008 Allen and Ginter set… I didn’t rip any of this product in ’08, but fell in love with it after I finished the ’09 set and now thanks to Duane of Democratic Roadkill I am 80% finished with this awesome set!!! I have a few more finished pages to show off and a bunch of single cards, too. I need only 70 cards to finish the set, only 12 short prints… THANKS DUANE!!!!!! YOU ROCK MY FRIEND!!! More on this set to come… We will return to the group break in the morning, I apologize for the interruption, but finishing a page is HUGE and I had to share with the Blog-O-Sphere! Troll out.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, a completed '08 A&G page. I know it well. Even after a year, it's still a happy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I am nearly finished with this one too thanks to Duane and Beardy. I have a good number of dups so send me a needs list if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to start collecting 2008 A&G...when I'm done with 2009!

    ReplyDelete