Friday, March 26, 2010

CONTEST!!!! Info!

As I type this there are sixty people in the contest thus far, that makes me happy. I just read ALL of the comments, they really made me laugh. Seriously, the comments are freaking hilarious, thanks guys! If you haven't entered yet, ya can do so HERE. The more folks who enter, the more winners there will be.
Okay, when the randomizer hits the list of entrants these will be the prize winners…
#21 will get first selection…
#3 will get 2nd pick
#53 will get the 3rd choice
#42 takes the 4th pick
#13 is the 5th to choose
#5 picks 6th
#31 will pick 7th…
Now the remaining picks will occur assuming this many people enter…
#43 goes 8th
#61 picks 9th
#1 chooses 10th
And the final pick, if applicable will be #121…
Does this make sense to anyone but me? I hope so! Either way, just comment on this post and you are in. The rest will be up to me and the randomizer… Good luck to all! Remember to check out the Nitty Gritty for the poll regarding the top leftfielder of all time. Go Rays! Big thanks to Tampa Bay Rays News dot com for sponsoring this, check them out! Troll out!

2 comments: